Last year, I did a 175 Best Babycakes Recipes Book Giveaway and have been (not so) patiently waiting for the book 150 Best Cupcake Recipes to come out. Haha! Finally, it came out this month. 😀 As you can guess, I’ve already received a copy. Yay! I just love getting new cupcake recipe books. I feel like I can learn something new from each one.
This new book is actually an updated edition of cupcake recipes. It includes a whole new chapter with 25 vegan recipes. It also contains 8 new photos. So, it’s not a complete over-haul or anything. However, it does have some new recipes and pictures to give you new ideas. I really like this book. I love all of the tips it includes. I appreciate all of the decorating tips. I mean I’m not very good at that. So, I’ll take all of the help I can get. Haha!
I also love that it has so many recipes. It’s great to have that many right in front of me without there being too many so that the book is heavy. I think 150 is a nice, round number of recipes to include. It keeps things interesting without weighing the book down. Plus, all of the recipes look so tasty. You can definitely find a delightful treat to make for any occasion. Gosh, did I mention I love cupcakes?
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
A lucky Laughing Lindsay reader will win a copy of the book 150 Best Cupcake Recipes!
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this book.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
Giveaway ends on April 9th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US & CA residents only
Disclosure: I received a free copy of the book. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.