The brilliant stickies set above is from a cool site called Knock Knock. Knock Knock offers a wide selection of stationery and stickies! They even offer a roommate citation note that you can give a roomate when they do something annoying! Haha!
I selected to receive their Actions Stickies Set for review. The set comes with 1 big stickie titled “Do”, 1 medium “Note” stickie, 1 small “File” and 3 extra small stickies that say “Read”, “Send”, and “Burn”. Then, you have room to write on the notes whatever you need to do/file/note/read, etc. At the bottom of each is a box to check when it has been filed/read/done. Plus, the set comes in a great little box so they can stay together.
I really like my set. It’s super handy. It’s a great way to stay organized. Plus, they are there whenever you need them for whatever your need. I just love Knock Knock! Their products are funny and cool. Plus, their products are very reasonably priced! It’s the ultimate college student stationery site!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
One reader will win an Actions Stickies Set from Knock Knock like I received.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win the awesome Stickies Set.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
Giveaway ends on March 27th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
This post was written for Family Review Network and Knock Knock who provided the complimentary product for review and giveaway in exchange for my honest opinions.