I’m happy to do another Chicken Soup for the Soul Book Giveaway. This book is a bit different though. This time it’s a book that’s for women in a different stage of life than I am. I’m talking about the Chicken Soup for the Soul New Moms.
This book contains 101 stories of joy, love, and wonder about and from new (or soon to be) mothers. It’s full of cute stories as well as ones that you realize you’re not alone in feeling a certain way. There was on story I could relate to. It was about a married couple who kept being asked if they were going to have children. Well, you may recall that I’m constantly being asked when I’m getting married. So, I thought it was interesting that everyone feels the need to question people about their lives and when they are going to do something. Haha!
Even though this book is not exactly for me, it still has some nice stories in it. Plus, it’s perfect for the new mom or soon to be mom.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Three readers will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul New Moms.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this book.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.).
Giveaway ends on May 20th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US & CA residents only.
Disclosure: I received a free book for review purposes. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.