I know I just had a Chicken Soup for the Soul Book Giveaway, but I have another great one! This one is for all of you animal lovers out there!
This one review and giveaway is actually for two books – the Chicken Soup for the Soul My Cat’s Life and My Dog’s Life. I know that many people like either cats or dogs. I actually know that many people treat their animal like a member of the family. Their cat or dog is like their child. Everyone loves a puppy or kitten because they are so cute and playful. Then, over the years, you get close to a pet. Then, they start getting old and eventually they die. These books give you stories for every stage in this relationship. There’s a story for everyone experiencing anything cat or dog related.
Like the usual from CSS, the stories are touching. Some make you laugh or smile. Some make you realize it’s normal to miss your pet. However, what I thought was different and great was the pictures. There are pictures of cats/dogs and their owners in these books. I think that’s a wonderful touch! These books are great for you cat/dog owners out there!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Three readers will win a copy of both Chicken Soup for the Soul My Cat’s Life and My Dog’s Life.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win these books.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.).
Giveaway ends on June 13th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US & CA residents only.
Disclosure: I received a free book for review purposes. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.