Now that it’s summer and I’m home, it means that I have time to cook/bake more. However, I try not to make many overly sweet things because one of my dad’s many (many) health issues is diabetes. Thankfully, using Splenda Sweetener, I can still make those nice treats for my father. Splenda is a no calorie sweetener that is a wonderful alternative to sugar. This makes it great for summer time in case you are trying to watch your figure for that swimsuit.
Splenda can be used in more than just your coffee or tea (although, that is probably one of my favorite ways to enjoy it). It can be used in baking things like this delicious fresh strawberry pie or even barbequed chicken! Really, there are just so many options for using Splenda. Plus, it has a wonderful taste! It has a great and sweet taste that is not overly sweet. I really think it’s perfect for tea as it doesn’t conceal the flavor of the tea, but adds to it with just the right amount of sweetness.
Splenda is the perfect thing to have in your kitchen or on your table this summer! It can be used in so many different recipes and everyone likes it! Plus, a cup of Splenda Granulated has 678 fewer calories than a cup of sugar so it’s the perfect way to indulge your sweet tooth and get swimsuit ready just in time for the warmer weather. How sweet is that? Splenda even stays sweet at high temperatures, so it can be used in cooking and baking and works best in recipes where it replaces sugar’s sweetness.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
1 reader will win a generous bag of Splenda!
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win some Splenda Sweetener.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. You can receive an extra entry if you not only link to the site, but also share it on Facebook and Twitter. Each link will count as one entry into the contest. Then, come back and provide the link(s) in a comment.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add the Summer Event button to your blog.
Giveaway ends on June 26th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I received a free sample of Splenda. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.