It seems like everyone is taking pictures with their iPhone these days. However, it can be hard to edit those pictures into something nice, like a movie. I just discovered a new (and free) app that allows you to do just that! Flixlab allows you to create and share movies from your iPhone! You can take photos or videos to create a nice and flowing video with the app. You can even add music, titles, and transitions to the movie! You can even use your friends’ stuff to create (or even re-mix) a video! How awesome is that? You can Download Flixlab Free from the iTunes store.
You can even use Facebook to share your videos with the app. So, your friends can see your videos and they aren’t trapped on your iPhone. Plus, the app will notify you when your friends are taking photos at an event so you can share them with each other. The app also uses some intelligent technology that will actually piece a video together, which saves you time and effort.
You can see what other fans of the app are saying when you like Flixlab on Facebook.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Flixlab is giving one lucky Laughing Lindsay reader a $25 Visa Gift Card!
To enter: Tell me something you like about the Flixlab app.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
Giveaway ends on July 18th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. The opinions expressed are my own.