Did you know that probiotic supplements can help you live a healthier and more comfortable lifestyle? Well, ReNew Life’s Young Adult Education Initiative is trying to get the message across to college students (like me) that a healthier lifestyle is directly related to a healthier digestive system. This is a great time to learn more about these things since going (back) to college is stressful and many of us don’t eat right while there.
Here are some tips for a healthier digestive tract.
* Make your diet a healthy diet. A daily diet rich in high fiber, low in processed carbs/sugars, along with taking an all-natural probiotic supplement, will help to ensure you take successfully comfortable poops.
* Supplement a dose of antibiotics by taking an all-natural probiotic supplement within 2-3 hours. Turn an upset gut into a healthy gut.
* Daily exercise = a healthy metabolism & digestive system. Sit idle throughout the day and you’ll find yourself straining while going #2.
* Taking 2-3 proper bowel movements a day is not just a goal, it should be a way of life. Lead by example and champion the cause!
I received a sample of the ReNew Life Ultimate Flora Advanced Immunity. I discovered that the hardest thing about taking it is actually remembering to take it. Haha! You are supposed to take 2 pills after a meal once a day. However, I tend to forget to take them. So, I did good for a few days. Then, the weekend would get here and I would forget. So, I can’t really say what happens over an extended period of time. However, when I did take it, I did notice a difference in my digestion. It definitely increases the number of times you go to the bathroom and it’s not a strain (if you know what I mean). It would be a great relief for constipation I think.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
1 Laughing Lindsay reader will win a $50 ReNew Life site gift code!
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win the gift code.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, Google Plus 1, Like, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add the Back to School Event button to your blog.
Giveaway ends on September 8th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclosure: I received a free sample of Ultimate Flora. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.