I think my cupcake event earlier in the year demonstrates just how much I love cupcakes. That’s why I believe it can’t be a good holiday celebration or event without at least one mention of cupcakes! Needless to say, I was really happy when I was offered the opportunity to work with Bella Cupcake Couture for my holiday gift guide. They make a wonderful variety of cupcake liners and wrappers, all of which have beautiful designs. They have over 60 styles to choose from!
I was lucky enough to receive a package of their Christmas Snowman Cupcake Wrappers. They are simply adorable! It features a couple of different snowmen (dancing around?) in the snow. I think it’s the perfect touch for the winter season. It can definitely be used for the holidays as the snow and cold remind us of Christmas, typically. However, since it doesn’t actually mention any specific holidays, they could be used at any point during the winter. I think they are gorgeous.
They are also pretty sturdy wrappers. I know some wrappers are flimsy little pieces of paper. However, these are made of something stronger so they hold up better than other wrappers. These wrappers would also make the perfect gift for the cupcake lover in your life.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
A lucky Laughing Lindsay reader will win a Bella Cupcake Couture package of cupcake wrappers!
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win cupcake wrappers from Bella Cupcake Couture.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add the holiday gift guide button to your blog (leave blog link).
Giveaway ends on December 14th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclosure: I received cupcake wrappers for free. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.