As you may have noticed, I enjoy doing Lifetime DVD Giveaways. I just love to watch a good movie! I can’t help it! I also enjoy watching seasonal or holiday movies. I love when Lifetime does the Fa-La-La-Lifetime movies. So, naturally, I was happy about the opportunity to feature several Lifetime Holiday Double Feature DVD Sets. Each dvd contains two Christmas movies! So, it’s a really good deal at less than $20 a piece. There are 4 dvds total, providing 8 whole stories! Here is a little bit about each of the movies.
All of the stories are very much what you would expect from Lifetime. There is always something about love as well as the holidays. It’s nice to see some Christmas movies for grown woman. So, thanks to Lifetime for that. I think it would be the perfect cold, wintery day/night treat to have some hot chocolate, popcorn, and watch these movies. I mean it doesn’t have to be Christmas to watch Christmas movies, right? Haha!
Not one, but two lucky readers will win a copy of each double feature dvd! So, you can view Home by Christmas, Holiday Switch, The Road to Christmas, Recipe for a Perfect Christmas, His & Her Christmas, Will You Merry Me, Christmas in Paradise, and Deck the Halls! Wow! That’s got a value of $80 and hours worth of entertainment! I will be mailing these dvds out, so I will try to get them to you by Christmas (no promises though).
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Two lucky Laughing Lindsay readers will win all of the Lifetime Christmas Double Feature dvds shown above!
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win these dvds!
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add the holiday gift guide button to your blog (leave blog link).
Giveaway ends on December 4th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclosure: I received free copies of the dvds. No compensation was received for this post. The opinions expressed are my own.