I did a list of my favorite posts of 2010 to ring in 2011. So, I thought I’d be a little more timely this time and look back at the year that is almost over (which I don’t understand where it went) – 2011!
One of the goals I set for the blog for 2011 was to do more personal posts and I think I did a better job of that. Here are some of my favorites.
* List of things I’m thankful for
* Merry Christmas post
* My Halloween jack-o-lanterns post
* 10 Holiday Planning tips
* College Packing List
* Tips for Flying at the Atlanta Airport
* My first tutorial – How to Know if Someone Has Hacked Your Yahoo Email
* When Are You Getting Married
* Highly Paid Teachers
* World Kidney Day 2011
* Tips for Winning Blog Giveaways
* Declaration of Independence Music Video Spoof
* Shift Happens Video
How could I do a recap of 2011 and not mention my fabulous Green Giant Valley Visit? These are some of my favorite posts on it, but you can view them all at the category page linked above.
Some other review/giveaway posts that I thoroughly enjoyed include:
Wow! It looks like I had a fabulous 2011 as far as blogging was concerned. I have my readers and followers to thank for that. Without y’all, I wouldn’t be able to do any of this. So, thank you all. I hope you have a wonderful 2012. 😀
Disclosure: I received nothing for this post. I just wanted to look back at 2011 for the fun of it.