Scunci is a name brand in hair care. They are always coming out with new and innovative products from new clips to hairbrushes. I just love getting to try their new stuff. Earlier this year, I was able to do a Scunci Bendini clip giveaway, so I knew how great their clips were. Then, I was offered the opportunity to try their newest clip which features an awesome name – the Linziclip! The Linziclip is different from other clips (besides having a great name).
Like a claw clip, springs and “teeth” are used to grip the hair tightly, but they are hidden within a sleek cylinder exterior that comes in a variety of sizes, colors, designs and finishes. Its unique flat bottom design allows for a firm, yet comfortable hold (feel free to lay your head back), while the hinges are placed discreetly on the sides of the clip – no more “butterfly” wings on top of the clip!
I received the pretty pink patterned medium sized one pictured above. I believe the pattern/color is a bit much for the classroom or a more formal setting. However, I really like the usefulness of the clip. For once, a clip doesn’t leave my head hurting or itchy at the end of the day. It also keeps the hair up relatively well. Granted, my hair is thick. So, the only way I could get all of my hair up was to twist it and then use the clip. However, the biggest clip would probably have no trouble doing this.
This size is perfect for putting up the sides of my hair (that’s what I call it). It can get the hair out of my face, which is great for working on papers or grading tests. I feel like this handy clip is perfect to have laying around the house or dorm as I can just grab it and put my hair up. Now, one of my readers can win a clip.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
1 Laughing Lindsay reader will win a Scunci Linzclip hair clip.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win a Scunci Linziclip.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.).
7. Like Scunci Hair on Facebook and let me know you did in a comment.
8. Follow Scunci Hair on Twitter and let me know your handle in a comment.
Giveaway ends on January 4th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I received a free Scunci Linziclip. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.