I’ve been lucky enough to feature Dove reviews several times now and every time I’m very pleased with the quality of their products. Dove continues to make moisturizing beauty products. They are always coming out with something new that is better than other products on the market. Recently, they have come out with the Dove Clear Tone Antiperspirant/Deodorant. It is the first and only U.S. deodorant designed to reduce red and dark marks and even skin tone.
Thirty two million women in the U.S. reportedly experience underarm red and dark marks. The reason? We tend to neglect moisturizing this part of our body, which is an important step that reduces the dryness and irritation caused by shaving. Dove® Clear Tone Antiperspirant/Deodorant is specially formulated with Calendula and Sunflower Seed Extracts, which contain added moisture, to help repair irritated skin and even skin tone over time with regular use.
I find it hard to keep my underarms moisturized, especially in the warmer months when I shave them more often. So, I was really happy to be able to try this new product from Dove. This new formula comes in three different variations:
* Skin Renew Invisible Solid – Light floral notes of violet, lilac and rose with vanilla musk.
* Sheer Touch Invisible Solid – Light citrus notes with hints of almond and coconut milk.
* Clinical Protection Renew – Offers prescription strength wetness protection with the maximum level of active ingredients (20%) available without a prescription.
I was able to try the Skin Renew Invisible Solid and Clinical Protection Renew. I am pleased to say these products really help my underarms. They definitely have kept them smooth, something that is hard to do. My underarms are no longer red, either. I don’t show off my underarms since they usually look nasty to me. In fact, I usually hide them from my boyfriend. However, I no longer fear having them show (if they have been shaved recently). My underarms actually look nice now (if that’s possible).
I also appreciate the subtle, feminine scent of these products. I am always afraid that a clinical protection deodorant (which I almost always use) will make me smell like a man. This one doesn’t do that. It makes me feel girly for sure. I prefer the Clinical Protection Renew for days I know I’m going to be sweating lots (like on days I workout or it’s going to be really warm in the classroom) and the Skin Renew Invisible Solid on days I’m just lounging around or hanging out. It’s nice to have two different kinds to mix it up a bit. Overall, they are both great antiperspirant deodorants that will get your underarms looking nicer in time for the warmer months.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
One Laughing Lindsay reader will win Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in a comment.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.).
Giveaway ends on April 26th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I received free samples of Dove Clear Tone Deodorant. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.