*The following is a guest post.*
As the smart phone services become more and more reliant upon internet and web connectivity, more and more people are becoming attracted to unlimited data and talk time plans. And when it comes to such plans, Sprint is the most popular as this network offers it best. Sprint has dubbed its unlimited plans as “Truly Unlimited” plans as these plans are guaranteed to be free of throttling unlike some networks. If you are in the timely event of considering on switching to Sprint, then you are in luck as we are providing you the list of latest promos, phones, and deals by Sprint.
I. Latest Phones by Sprint
Of course, one of the things that attracts and interests us the most when subscribing to a network is its selection of mobile phones. Thus, without further ado, here are the latest phones by Sprint:
1. LG Viper – 4G LTE, Android 2.3, 1.2GHz Dual Core processor, 4.0″ display, 1700mAh battery.
2. Nexus S – 4G LTE, Android 4.0, 1GHz Cortex A8 (Hummingbird), 4.0″ display, 1500 mAh Lithium Ion battery.
3. LG Optimus S – 3G, Android 2.3, 600MHz Qualcomm MSM7627, 3.2″ display, Standard Li-Polymer Battery (1500 mAh).
4. iPhone 4S (8GB, 16GB, and 32GB) – 4G LTE, iOS, 3.5″ display, 8 hours on 3G.
5. iPhone 4 8GB – 3G, iOS 5, 4.5″ display, Up to 7 hours on 3G.
6. Motorola XPRT – 3G, Android 2.2, 1 GHz TI OMAP, 4.7″ display, 1860 mAh battery.
Aside from the new phones that are offered by Sprint, the network also offers a decent selection of affordable refurbished phones. If the word refurbished turns you off, I suggest don’t. In terms of performance and physical appearance, you really would not know the difference between refurbished and brand new phones. I have already tried getting a refurbished phone from Sprint and I have had a good experience from it. If interested, here are some of the latest refurbished phones offered by Sprint.
1. LG Remarq – 3G, basic phone, slide phone, 900 mAh battery.
2. Samsung Rant – 3G, basic phone, candybar phone, 960mAh battery.
3. Sanyo SCP-3810 – 3G, basic phone, flip phone, 1000 mAh battery.
4. Blackberry Curve 8530 – 3G, Blackberry OS, candybar QWERTY phone, Lithium-ion 1150 mAh battery
5. LG Optimus S (used)- 3G, Android 2.3, 600MHz Qualcomm MSM7627, 3.2″ display, Standard Li-Polymer Battery (1500 mAh).
6. Blackberry Curve 3G – 3G, Blackberry OS, candybar QWERTY phone, Lithium-ion 1150 mAh battery
Tips on choosing your phone
As you can see above, there are a lot of details to be considered when choosing a phone for you. In fact, these are just the very basic specifications that are commonly looked for by tech savvies. To give you a general idea about these specifications, here are some explanations.
First is the network compatibility, 3G vs. 4G. Having 4G compatibility means that you can download 10x faster than 3G connections when you are in a 4G covered area.
Second is the OS type. Sprint usually offers Android, iOS, Blackberry OS, and basic phones. Basically, Android, iOS, and Blackberry are all smart Operating Systems that can perform different functions that were designed by the developers. I suggest doing a research regarding the difference among the three on Google. The main thing to consider is if you are going for a basic phone or a smart phone. Smart phones have more functionality but also cost more than basic phones.
Third is the processor. This determines the speed of your phone and what applications it can run. A processor’s value is measured in computer clock time which is measured in giga hertz (GHz). However, this value is not all that matters. We should also consider the number of cores. A dual core processor is better than a single cored one and a quad core processor is better than a dual core processor.
Lastly, is the battery life. The battery’s maximum charge is measured in mega amperes or mAh. The higher the value, the better. However, the battery life still depends on the phone’s efficiency of consuming the battery life. This means that the mAh value does not necessarily mean longer battery life.
II. Latest Promo Codes and Deals by Sprint
As technology progresses, the mode of shopping available to us also evolves. Going to a retail store to purchase an item is considered old-fashioned nowadays. Online shopping is much more efficient. Why? With online shopping you are always guaranteed that you are getting the lowest prices possible. You do not need gas to commute as the product is delivered to you and usually, the shipment fee is covered by the manufacturer. Third, even with the lowest prices, deals can further be made better by using the appropriate promo codes and deals (if you know where to find them) Without further ado, here is the list to the latest Promo codes and deals on Sprint.
1. Get LG Rumour Reflex for only $29.99 and get free shipping
2. Get BlackBerry Curve 8530 for only $19.99 with free shipment charges
3. Get HTC Hero for only $29.99 + Free Shipping
4. Get LG Lotus for free with free shipping
5. BlackBerry Tour 9630 for only $29.99 + Free Shipping
6. BlackBerry Curve 3G for only $19.99 + Free Shipping
7. Free Samsung M370 + Free Shipping
8. Get Sprint Express and its shipment for free
9. Free LG Optimus S + Free Shipping
10. Free MiFi 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot + Free Shipping
11. Get Free Sanyo SCP-3810 + Free Shipping
12. Free LG Remarq + Free Shipping
13. Nexus S 4G for only $99.99 and Free Shipping
14. Get Free CPO Samsung Rant + Free Shipping
15. Free Motorola XPRT and Free Shipping
16. Truly Unlimited Data for just $99.99 a month
17. Free Samsung Replenish + Free Shipping
18. Samsung Transform Ultra for Only $49.99 + Free Shipping
As a word of caution, these promo codes and deals are only available for a limited time and are regularly refreshed. Thus, if you have seen the promo code of your choice, do not hesitate and grab it immediately. If you are not familiar with promo codes and how they work, then here are some tips.
How to use promo codes and deals
There are two types of discounts available at sites that provide discounts. First is the promo code and this is easy to use. Simply click on the “Open Site to Redeem Deal” button. Select the item of your choice and in the checkout, right click on the promo code box and select paste. Do not worry as the code is already copied to your clipboard.
The second type of discount available on websites is the promotion, coupon, or deal. To use these deals all you have to do is click on the “Open Site to Redeem Deal” button and shop as you normally would. The site or page that you will open already has the said discounts applied.
How you benefit by using promo codes
The answer to this is already obvious. You are getting deals and very low prices that are otherwise not available. By using promo codes, you are also saving time from going to the mall and saving gas that is needed to get there. With online shopping combined with promo codes, you are also guaranteed that you are getting the best prices available. No interest from the retail store and products are guaranteed to be original and legit.
A Final Tip
I’m not here to advertise about Sprint but to give tips on how to save money. Using a code does not necessarily mean that you are getting great savings. How? First you may be better off with another network. If you will be getting truly unlimited data rates, then be sure that you are going to use all of it. If you will only be using your phone for social networking, browsing, and email, 2GB is more than sufficient.
Unlimited data plans are only applicable when you are using your phone for regular audio and video streaming or downloading large files like HD movies and large applications. If you will only be using your phone for basic GSM functions like calling and texting, then you may be better off with a basic phone under a prepaid network like Tracfone or Straight Talk.
And speaking of phones, an expensive phone is not necessarily better. The best phone is always the one that exactly matches your needs. If you are only after calling, texting and satellite navigation, I would say the iPhone 4S is too expensive and the Samsung Galaxy Ace is better. However, if you are looking for high end gaming, intelligent virtual assistant, high definition movie viewing and detailed satellite navigation all in one phone, then the Galaxy Ace is not good enough and the iPhone 4S is for you.
Overall, the point is to think before you spend. Consider your needs and look for very affordable ways to get what you want such as using a Sprint promo code.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored guest post.