My mom has always kept a gallon of milk on hand. I have grown up drinking milk. So, it’s only natural that I’m a big milk drinker. It’s not uncommon for me to start my day with a good, cold cup of milk or to have chocolate milk with dinner or as a snack. Obviously, I was pleased to work with a company that supplies milk to my neck of woods. In fact, Over the Moon milk can be found in stores in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.!
Plus, they offer milk in Fat Free, Low Fat and Chocolate varieties. Over the Moon Milk is creamy and delicious and has 34% more bone-building calcium and 37% more protein than regular milk. As you can see, it’s a really healthy milk. Plus, it tastes really good. We all know what milk tastes like. So, the taste of this milk won’t really come as a surprise. It gives you a wonderful glass of milk. I’m a fan of the fat free and chocolate ones.
Now, three lucky readers can win an Over the Moon branded sipper cup (pictured below). Doesn’t it look cool?
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Three (3) Laughing Lindsay readers will win an Over the Moon sipper cup
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win a sipper cup in a comment.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.).
7. Add the Over the Moon Milk Blogger Stamp to your website or blog and leave a comment with a link to it.
Giveaway ends on April 19th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I received free samples of Over the Moon Milk. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.