I recently had the opportunity to try The Magic Tap Automatic Drink Dispenser. It is actually a pretty cool gadget. You simply have to insert the long straw into a large container, secure the silicone wings over the container’s top, and then press the tap to get your liquid beverage of choice! Granted, it does take batteries, but mine came with batteries and they are easy to replace.
This device would be handy if you have children in the house who can’t pour their own drinks. You could place the container in the refrigerator at their level so they could just press the glass against the tap to get their drink. It would also be great for those who are too weak or simply can’t pick up a heavy container of beverage. Plus, it’s just kind of fun to use. Although, I speak from experience when I say to make sure you aren’t holding down the tap when you first insert the tap into your beverage. Haha! However, it is really easy to use and setup.
Now, you can purchase those huge containers of drinks in bulk without worrying about how in the world you are going to pour them. Haha! Overall, it’s a very nifty device that any kitchen could put to good use. You can keep up with The Magic Tap on Facebook to see how others are using their automatic drink dispenser.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
A Laughing Lindsay reader will win their own The Magic Tap.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win The Magic Tap.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Follow The Magic Tap on Twitter and leave your handle in a comment.
8. Like The Magic Tap on Facebook and then leave a comment to let me know.
Giveaway ends on June 19th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I received a free The Magic Tap. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.