I just posted a Chicken Soup for the Soul Giveaway the other week. However, I mentioned that I have a couple I need to post. So, here I am with another review and giveaway for Chicken Soup for the Soul. I hope you are enjoying all of these new books they are publishing. I feel like they are really trying to reach everyone these days.
This newest one is called Say Hello to a Better Body: Weight Loss and Fitness for Women Over 50. I’m obviously not in the age range for this book. However, I think that the book fits very well with the series since it includes useful tips for everyone. Dr. Suzanne Koven of Harvard Medical School provides loads of information and tips for readers. Every section has pages of useful info about being healthier. She even helps to define what healthy is. Then, other people’s stories follow her knowledge to help inspire you.
I definitely think this is a great addition to the series. It is helpful to women over 50 as well as those of us who just want to live a healthier life. Now, three readers can win this book.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Three Laughing Lindsay readers will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Say Hello to a Better Body.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this book.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.).
Giveaway ends on August 23rd at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US & CA residents only.
Disclosure: I received a free book. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.