It’s been a while since my most recent Chicken Soup for the Soul Book Giveaway, so here I am with another one. This one reminds me a lot of the Say Goodbye to Stress Book I reviewed from the series. However, it’s for back pain and it’s called Say Goodbye to Back Pain.
It’s very much like the other Chicken Soup for the Soul Books with its stories of inspiration and hope. This one is different because Dr. Julie Silver of Harvard Medical School provides tips and insight to dealing with back pain as well as just being healthier in general. She divides the book up into 8 chapters and each one has a short article from her about dealing with the topic. The other stories provide more inspiration to corroborate her ideas.
I know that many people suffer from back pain. So, this one could be beneficial to lots of people because of the topic. Are you one of those people? Then, enter below to win a copy of this book!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Three Laughing Lindsay readers will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Say Goodbye to Back Pain.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this book.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.).
Giveaway ends on October 3rd at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US & CA residents only.
Disclosure: I received a free book. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.