I’m sure I’ve talked about it multiple times on here. My boyfriend (and I) love chicken and rice. In fact, you can usually bet that we will have it as a meal at least once a week. On either Saturday or Sunday, our dinner will be chicken with rice and vegetables and some sort of seasoning or flavorings. This past weekend, we decided to try something new. We used the Minute Ready-To-Serve Rice to go with provolone cheese and pineapple chicken. As you can see in the pictures, it turned out very delicious. Take a look at just how easy it is to make, too.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 slices of provolone cheese
- 2 cups of pineapple slices with juice
- 1 package of Minute Ready to Serve Rice
- Grill chicken breasts until they reach desired browness.
- Place a piece of cheese on each breast right after you remove them from the grill to allow the cheese to melt onto them.
- Carmelize the pineapple slices to taste and place on top of the chicken and cheese.
- Microwave the rice for 90 seconds to add to the chicken.
- Prepare desired vegetables and season as necessary.
Yum! We really enjoyed this meal. The pineapple added a whole other dimension of juice and flavor. The cheese added even more flavors. The rice was great to soak up some of the juices and to compliment the other textures in the dish. I’m fairly certain we will be repeating this dish.
Minute® Ready to Serve Rice is an ideal portable solution for lunch or breakfast because you can eat it on the go, straight from the cup. In just 60 seconds, you have fully cooked rice for any meal or snack. You’ll never get bored with your lunch since there are 10 flavorful and wholesome varieties. If you’re looking for a healthy option, Minute® Ready to Serve Rice provides easy portion control since it’s conveniently packaged in two individual single-serve cups.
Visit http://www.minuterice.com/ for recipes, including Minute® Ready to Serve Stir it Up recipe ideas and more information about the Minute® Rice family of products.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice.