I realize that many people are looking for St. Patrick’s Day Recipes right now. So, instead of me trying to make a bunch of food (and then eating it), I thought I’d share a round-up of some delicious recipes from other blogs. Some of these recipes come from my friends’ blogs, some come from blogs I found on Pinterest. You can actually view my St. Patrick’s Day Board to view these recipes along with other crafts and ideas for the special day. So, take a look at some of the fabulous St. Patrick’s Day Recipes I’ve come across recently.
St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- St. Patty’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes from Simmworks Family (which is pictured above)
- Mint Pudding Cups from East 9th Street and is also displayed above
- Lucky’s Shamrock Popcorn Treats from Momma Rambles
- St. Patrick’s Day Oatcakes from Confessions of an Over-Worked Mom is also seen above
- Creamy Irish Potato Soup from Laughing Lindsay (that’s me) and is above
- Pot of Gold Cupcakes at J-Man and Millerbug
- Minty Shamrock Shake from Mama Goes Bam
- Creamy Lime Squares at Eat Live Run are in the image above
- Ombre Cupcakes in a Jar from one of my favorite sites for cupcakes, Hoosier Homemade
- Irish Soda Bread Biscuits is another recipe from Simmworks Family
So, there you have a round-up of 10 St. Patrick’a Day Recipes (in no particular order). What do you think of them? Have you made any of these St. Patrick’s Day recipes yourself? How did they turn out? Or, do you have another one I didn’t link to? If you have a delicious St. Patrick’s Day recipe, then leave a link in your comment below.
Also, don’t forget to go ahead and purchase something green to wear. You wouldn’t want to get pinched. 😉 What are your plans for St. Patrick’s Day this year?