Become an Ex is an online community dedicated to smokers who are looking to kick their “butts” for good through a FREE online quit-plan. EX plan is all about HOW, and works by helping you:
· Learn the truth vs. myths about nicotine and smoking
· Identify your personal “smoking triggers”- habits that make you want to smoke.
· EX helps smokers “practice” and deal with their ‘smoking triggers” without reaching for a light.
Trigger Tuesday – is dedicating one day, when you can “confess” your one bad habit you would like to quit.
Well, since it’s Thursday, I’m doing a Trigger Thursday. Haha! One of my bad habits is eating to deal with things. When I get stressed, upset, tried, etc I will eat something instead of dealing with it. Wow! I can’t believe I’m getting this personal on here. Oh, the things I do for my readers! So, on to something I know will excite my readers…
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
One winner will receive the EX – ‘Quit Pack’ complete with a ex-backpack, air freshener, trigger cards and stickers, cup holder, re-learn booklet and EX instructions.
To enter: Tell me a habit you would like to break up with.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
Giveaway ends on August 17th at 11:59 am EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: I received nothing for this post. The opinions expressed are my own.