Have you been wondering about the best ways to spend time with friends? Well, wonder no more as I share this nice list with you in anticipation of seeing the newly released Earth to Echo film.
Disclosure: I will be receiving a free copy of the film on Blu-ray.
Best Ways to Spend Time with Friends
Earlier this week (on Tuesday actually), the movie Earth to Echo arrived on Blu-ray and DVD. In case you aren’t aware of this title, here’s a brief synopsis of the movie:
This wonderful journey, “full of adventure, bravery, excitement, and friendship…has something for audiences of all ages” (Claudia Puig, USA Today). The “lively and likable” (Gary Goldstein, Los Angeles Times) tale is told through the eyes of Tuck, Munch and Alex, a trio of pals who make an out-of-this-world discovery. After receiving signals on their phones, they meet Echo, a small, but amazingly energetic, alien trying to make his way back to his home planet. As they race to help their new friend, the boys will discover that little Echo has touched their hearts in unexpected ways and changed their lives forever.
Aww! Doesn’t that sound like a truly adorable movie for the whole family to enjoy? I think it would be a great movie to pick up as we head into the holiday season. It would make a great gift or activity for the whole family to participate in. To correspond with the message of the importance of friends, let me share this list of the best ways to spend with friends.
- Pick Up Games – There is nothing like starting a sports pickup game with all your neighborhood friends. Between sitting in class all day and coming home to do homework, a quick game, whether it is hockey, baseball, basketball or soccer, will let you use up some of that energy you’ve been storing! Not only this, but this is an awesome way to make new friends.
- Bike Rides – With your parents permission of course, take a cruise around the neighborhood with your friends! Also, make sure you wear a helmet. You can use your imagination and make fun adventures out of your journey!
- Hide N’ Seek – A neighborhood game of Hide N’ Seek is the ultimate outside activity. With permission from your parents, and of course, using the buddy system when it comes to hiding, Hide N’ Seek is sure to be an awesome time.
- Backyard Camp-out – Ask your mom and dad to set up a backyard camp out for you and your friends! Start by setting up a tent and marking your territory with your sleeping bag! You can spend the night telling scary stories and eating S’mores!
- Chalk – The most underrated outside activity has to be chalk! It is so much fun to create fun pictures and even games with all your friends. You can play hopscotch or tic-tac-toe or use your imagination to draw wonderful pictures!
So, what do you think of this list of the best ways to spend with friends? Would you add something else?