It’s time for the 2nd review and giveaway at Laughing Lindsay for the Back to School Blog Hop Bash! Yay! I’m very excited about today’s featured company. It’s a well-known office/school supply company. I’m talking about BIC! I was lucky enough to receive some wonderful BIC products from their Ecolutions line!
One of my favorite products received was the BIC Ecolutions Reaction Ball Pen. This type comes in three colors: red, blue, and black. Being an education major, it’s never too early to start stocking up on pens, so I was happy to receive this. What makes these pens so special is that they are made of 74% recycled plastic! How awesome is that? BIC is so glad to be more eco-friendly that they have even stamped this on the pens. Here is a picture of these pens that shows the stamp and also shows how cool the pens actually look!
Plus, these pens write extra smooth due to its Easy-Glide System Ink! These pens feel comfortable in your hand and write nicely. I was so impressed with the ink that I took a picture of the ink on a plain piece of notebook paper. Before I show it to you I want to also point out another wonderful product I received from BIC’s Ecolutions line: Mini Correction Tape. I wrote with the red ink pen and then covered it up with the correction tape. This correction tape is fun to use! I love how you don’t have to wait for it to dry like you do when using other products like this! Plus, the tape covers up the ink on the first try. It doesn’t require multiple layers. I used it a couple times because I had never used the tape before and it took me a few tries to get used to it. ; ) Here is the picture I’ve been talking about…
Another great thing about this correction tape is that it’s made from 51% recycled plastic! Not to mention, it’s the perfect size for a college student on the go!
In addition to the 2 products mentioned above, I received BIC Ecolutions Mechanical Pencils and Cristal Bold Ball Point Pens! The Ecolutions Mechanical Pencils are awesome since they are made with 76% recycled plastic and contain three pieces of lead per pencil! I’m a HUGE fan of mechanical pencils because I hate having to get up in the middle of class, walk across the room, interrupt the class, and sharpen my pencil. However, with mechanical pencils I just push the top of the pencil/eraser and more lead comes out! Yay! I’m seriously in love with these pencils! I like how they come in red, blue, and yellow! These are great!
I like the Cristal Bold Ball Point Pens because they seem to make writing easier. This would be great for taking notes in a drowsy 8 am math class that is in my future! Hehe! These are just wonderful overall pens.
BIC is one of my favorite brands for back to school/college stationery products! They offer something for everyone! That’s why I’m so excited to offer my readers a truly wonderful giveaway from BIC! You can win all of the products seen below!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
BIC is very generously giving one extremely lucky reader a back to school package of BIC products! This lovely selection of products includes:
· BIC Brite Liner® Grip Chisel Highlighter—4-pack assorted colors (SRP $2.50)
· BIC Ecolutions™ Mechanical Pencil – 10-Pack (SRP $4.20)
· BIC Ecolutions™ Mini Correction Tape—2-pack (SRP $2.64)
· BIC Ecolutions™ Reaction Ball Pen— 3-Pack (SRP $5.00)
· BIC Triumph™ 537RT Retractable Gel Pen — 2-pack (SRP $3.98)
· BIC Cristal® Bold Ball Point Pen—10-pack blue (SRP $3.10)
· BIC Mark-It® Ultra-Fine Permanent Marker Color Collection – 36-Count (SRP $20.99)
That’s worth more than $42!
To enter: Check out the line of BIC Stationery and tell me which product sounds most interesting to you.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow Laughing Lindsay on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add the Back To School Blog Hop Bash button to your blog (leave blog link).
Giveaway ends on August 24th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US & CA residents only
Disclaimer: I received the BIC products mentioned above for free for this post. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.