Along with starting a new year and a new semester means a new chance to get organized. I can’t think of a better way to get organized than with Carolina Pad! All of their products look great and work wonders.
I received several organizational products from Carolina Pad to review. One of my favorite products was the 8-pocket organizing file. This thing is light enough and thin enough to fit into my backpack on MWF. I have 4 classes on MWF and I’m carrying all of my stuff for those 4 classes throughout the day. The 8-pocket organizing file is great to place my papers from these classes in so that I don’t lose them.
I also like the Mini Note Totes for placing little pieces of paper in. They can protect the paper on a walk across campus in the snow. Carolina Pad’s assortment of files and file folders are great for all of the college papers and such I have to keep up with. I’m saving some of them for when I become a teacher. I’m sure I will need plenty of folders to keep up with everything then.
Carolina Pad offers organizational products for everyone to get organized this year and year-round! I just love working with them! I always know that I’m going to love their products because everything is high quality and super adorable!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Carolina Pad is giving one lucky Laughing Lindsay reader a $25 Carolina Pad Store gift card (US reader only OR a prize pack of organizational Carolina Pad products to a Canada reader).
To enter: Tell me why you want to win organizational products from Carolina Pad.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add my New Year New Semester event button to your blog.
8. Follow Carolina Pad on Twitter and let me know your handle in a comment.
9. Like Carolina Pad on Facebook and let me know.
Giveaway ends on January 31st at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US & CA residents only
** If you have won a prize package from Carolina Pad in the last 90 days you are not eligible.
Disclaimer: I received free Carolina Pad organizational products for review purposes. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.