It’s that time of the year. It’s time for spring cleaning and time for college students to return home again. That means you maybe using harsh cleaning products to tidy up the house. However, thanks to Seventh Generation, there are nice cleaner options available. “Seventh Generation tapped into the disinfecting power of the common garden herb thyme, to provide a disinfecting cleaner that kills germs* naturally.”
Thanks again to MyBlogSpark, I was able to receive a Seventh Generation “Disinfecting Cleaning Kit” (pictured above). I used this kit to clean the bathroom when I returned home from college (my mom doesn’t really have the time to clean much and my dad can’t).
Here is a before picture of our bathroom sink! Doesn’t it look really gross?! Eek! That’s why I knew I had to clean it!
Now, the sink after I used the cleaner and some paper towels.
Wow! What a difference! The sink is cleaner and there’s no harsh smell! I really like these Seventh Generation cleaners! They are really nice. The cleaning caddy is pretty handy, too! I also enjoyed the handy book included in the kit. It provided many simple and useful tips for the kitchen!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
MyBlogSpark and Seventh Generation are offering one reader their own “Disinfecting Cleaning Kit” that includes:
* a disinfecting multi-surface cleaner,
* bathroom cleaner,
* wipes ,
* a copy of The Conscious Kitchen,
* a cleaning caddy made from recycled plastic, and
* two rolls of 100% recycled, unbleached paper towels.
To enter: Tell me which part of your house needs the most “spring cleaning”.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know in a comment).
2. Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
3. Blog about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
5. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
6. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
7. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
8. Tell me the best thing they’ve done for the environment this year.
9. Leave a comment on how you keep your family safe from chemicals.
Giveaway ends on May 23 at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: Seventh Generation provided me with the free product, information, and gift pack through MyBlogSpark No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.