I love any reason to try something sweet, especially something as delicious as this caramel dip recipe that I was given. It would go perfectly with the New York Style Cinnabon Sweet Swirls.
Disclosure: I received free samples and this recipe from New York Style.
Caramel Dip Recipe
I don’t know if you have tried another caramel dip recipe or not. However, this one sounds absolutely divine, much like the delicious products that New York Style makes. I have been munching on 6 of their newest products with my boyfriend this week and they are great. My favorites are probably the chocolate and cinnamon swirl ones. Then again, I certainly have a sweet tooth. I also like their sea salt bagel crisps when I want something salty. With so many different varieties available now, there’s one for every craving.
Like I said above, this caramel dip recipe would go perfectly with the New York Style Cinnabon Sweet Swirls. So, check it out.
- 16 oz caramel apple dip
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 20 large marshmallows
- Microwave the caramel in a microwave-safe bowl uncovered for 1 minute.
- Add marshmallows to the caramel and microwave for an additional 1 minute (or until the marshmallows are melted) and stir it occasionally.
- Whisk in the butter and cream until it's combined.
- Serve with New York Style Cinnabon Sweet Swirls.
Is that not one of the easiest caramel dip recipes you’ve ever seen? I think the combination of marshmallows and caramel would be delightful. So, which of the New York Style snacks is your favorite? Do you have a favorite topping or dip you like to prepare for their snacks? Let me know how you enjoy a New York Style product.