Wow! Where is the time going? Can you believe we are over half-way into March and can see April coming? For me personally, that’s very exciting. 😀 That does mean that Easter is right around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about those sweet treats you want to share with family and friends. Whether planning an Easter brunch or whipping up delicious desserts to serve after an Easter egg hunt, there’s always a reason to have some JELL-O snacks.
For instance, you can impress guests with Tie-Dye Fruity Cupcakes made with JELL-O Strawberry, Lime and Lemon Gelatin, and topped with vanilla frosting. The moist, airy, sweet treats offer the perfect pastels for Easter, and they only look difficult to make. Instead of chocolate bunnies, try Banana Cake Balls made with JELL-O Vanilla Pudding. With the perfect combination of milk chocolate and banana, we bet you can’t eat just one. They can even be included in an Easter basket.
To help out a couple of lucky readers, I am hosting a special JELL-O Easter giveaway! You can win the JELL-O Jigglers Easter Mold Kit pictured below!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Three (3) lucky Laughing Lindsay readers will win a JELL-O Jigglers Easter Mold Kit which contains an Easter mold tray, a JELL-O recipe booklet and Strawberry JELL-O Gelatin.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this package in a comment.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.).
Giveaway ends on April 2nd at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I have not received anything for this post. The opinions expressed are my own.