Chocolate Marshmallow Caramel Cupcakes
Recipe type: Dessert
- Duncan Hines Signature Caramel Cake Mix
- 1⅓ Cups Water
- ⅓ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Chocolate Marshmallow Flavor Mix
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine the cake mix and ingredients (water, oil, and eggs) according to the box's directions.
- Place cupcake wrappers into a muffin tin. Then, pour the batter into the cups and bake following the box's instructions.
- Remove the cupcakes and allow them to cool. Open the can of Frosting Starter and pour the packet of chocolate marshmallow flavor mix into it. Stir it up.
- Frost the cupcakes.
Recipe by Laughing Lindsay at http://laughinglindsay.com/chocolate-marshmallow-caramel-cupcakes-recipe/