Are you looking to do a fall home refresh? If you are ready to transition your home from summer to fall, then I’ve got some great tips and products for you!
Disclosure: This review was made possible by iConnect Influencer Management, Febreze and Swiffer. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Fall Home Refresh
We’ve been in school for four weeks already and last weekend was Labor Day. So, I’m totally on board for a switch to fall. Fall officially begins on September 22nd, so now is the time to begin thinking about what you need to do to make the transition.
Steps to a Fall Home Refresh
- Clean – First step is to clean the house top to bottom. For this, I prefer to use the Swiffer WetJet Mop. It gets our floors looking nice!
- Air it out – Over the summer, a house can take on a stuffy smell. That’s why I’m using the Febreze Fabric Refresher to get those smells out of fabrics.
- Switch your floors – Now is also the perfect time to get rid of the carpeting in your home. I’m sure it’s filled with dried on popsicles from the summer and other goodies. Plus, once you switch to hardwood floors, you can take advantage of that Swiffer WetJet Mop by making clean up a breeze!
- Clean the car – Now is also the perfect time to clean out your car after all of those road trips. Plus, Febreze Car Clips are just the thing to make it smell fresh and clean!
- Make it smell good – Lastly, fall is my favorite time of the year to find new scents. That’s why I’m enjoying the new, woodsy scent of Febreze Fabric Refresher Big Sur to add a touch of fall to my home.
As you can see, Swiffer and Febreze have really made it easy to do a fall home refresh this year!