Family Matters: The Complete First Season comes out on DVD tomorrow (June 8th) and I received a copy of it! I’m sure that everyone knows what Family Matters is and who Steve Urkel is. It’s that ’90s sitcom spin-off of Perfect Strangers with the clumsy kid who says “Did I do that”. In case you don’t know or remember, here is a video clip from the show!
Hehe! Isn’t he cute? Well, I received a copy of it on DVD and instead of doing a normal review for a dvd, I’ve decided to giveaway this 22-episode season to one of my lucky readers! How does that sound?
If you don’t win or can’t wait, buy it now! You can also sign up to get the inside scoop on WB movie and DVD releases!
WIN! THIS CONTEST HAS CLOSED!
Warner Brothers has provided me with the first season of Family Matters to give to one of my readers!
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this!
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow 89linz on Twitter (let me know in a comment).
2. Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
3. Blog about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
5. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
6. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
7. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
Giveaway ends on June 14th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: I received the dvd set for free for this giveaway. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.