In honor of Earth Month, Procter & Gamble would like to remind everyone that you can help the environment with the products you use every day by saving water, saving energy and reducing waste. P&G is partnering with Target during Earth Month to highlight these “future friendly” products.
* Tide Coldwater offers up to 80% energy savings in every load.
* By switching from bottled water to PUR faucet filtered water, you can save up to $600 a year and make over a thousand bottles disappear.
* Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max are made with 10% less average material weight.
To celebrate Earth Month, P&G will offer valuable brandSAVER coupouns. Also, in April Target will offer guests a mobile coupon for $1.00 off Tide Coldwater. You can sign up for Target mobile coupons so you might receive this offer (as well as others in the future) by texting COUPON to TARGET (827438)
I’m also hosting a giveaway for a couple lucky readers to try these future friendly products!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
2 readers will win a Future Friendly Products prize package including:
sample packages of Pampers Cruisers and New Tide compacted powder laundry detergent (4-use sample), as well as coupons for PUR and Tide Coldwater (total value of coupons: $7) in a Target reusable shopping bag.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win one of the packages.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add the Earth Day Event button to your blog.
Giveaway ends on April 26th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclosure: Procter & Gamble provided the coupons, samples and shopping bag for the review and giveaway. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.