Mother’s Day is this Sunday and if you are like me, than you have no idea what to get your mom for it. However, I do have an idea for you. Let me introduce you to Guylian Belgian Chocolates. They have been around since the 1950’s with their indulgent chocolates and they even have an adorable story about their beginnings.
The Guylian brand dates back to the late 1950’s when Guy Foubert, a passionate Belgian Chocolataire married his love, Liliane who then joined names creating Chocolaterie Guylian. Today, Guylian crafts the finest authentic Belgian Chocolate Truffles, utilizing the original handmade recipe of Guy and Liliane. The original signature truffle recipe is still made in small-batch copper kettles exclusively by Guylian’s Master Chocolatiers in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium.
I received a wonderful selection of their chocolates to try and I am pretty impressed. Their chocolate truffles are pictured above. They are 100% dark and white Belgian Chocolate! They are also filled with rich, decadent creamy chocolate praline truffle. This creates a unique tasting experience! I think it is definitely a treat to eat one of these things. I mean they look beautiful to begin with. Plus, the tropical images get me feeling like I’m on a vacation or something. Then, add the delicious chocolate and it’s a brilliant treat.
I think the combination of chocolates is really interesting. I had never had chocolate like this. I think it tastes pretty good. My dad thought it had a weird aftertaste. Either way, you can’t deny that it makes you feel like you are dining on the best. It would be a great gift for mom this Sunday. In fact, I may even let my mom have some. 😉
You can keep up with the brand on the Guylian Facebook page. Additionally, one of my lucky readers will win a generous selection of chocolate from them!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
1 Laughing Lindsay reader will win a selection of Gulyian Belgian Chocolates, including:
* One – 22 piece box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Original Chocolate Truffles
* Two – 6 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box and
* Four – 2 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win Guylian Belgian Chocolate.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Sign up for the Guylian Belgian Chocolates newsletter and let me know you did so in a comment.
Giveaway ends on May 23rd at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I received free Guylian Belgian Chocolate. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.