You already know that I simply adore P&G products. They are usually my preferred brand of beauty products. My grandmother used to use nothing but Pantene and I still think of her if I use it. Granted, that brand has changed lots over the years. However, they are still a brand I hold close to my heart because I miss my grandma. She was a great lady who I looked up to. Naturally, I trusted her opinion of products. As such, I think it’s one of the reasons I love P&G so much. If it was good enough for my grandmother, then it’s good enough for me.
Hair Styling Tips
Because of my love for P&G, I wanted to share these great hair styling tips thanks to them. They come from their beauty expert, Marsha Chilko. First off, she offers us some help with curly hair. Then, it’s some help for those of us who tend to want straighter hair.
Creating Long Lasting Curls
Help dry hair hold its style with this easy trick.
- Treat hair with Aussie’s Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner and blow dry on a low heat setting.
- Separate hair into 2″ sections and curl one at a time.
- After curling each section, pin the curl up for a few minutes. This will help the curl set as it cools for a longer-lasting style.
Sleek & Straight Hair for a Luscious Look
- Wash and condition your hair with the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Collection.
- Spray Set Me Up extra hold spray gel throughout wet hair.
- a hair drier to dry your hair until damp.
- Pin back a 2-inch section of hair at a diagonal.
- Blow dry your hair completely, repeating section by section, using a paddle brush to smooth as you go.
- Expert tip: Angle your hair dryer away from the roots, following the brush, to keep your hair smooth.
- Smooth a flat iron through each section of hair.
So, what do you think of these tips? Are they helpful for you?