* This post contains many pictures.* If you’re like me, I worry about my techno gadgets. I’m always afraid that I’ll drop it, brake it, scratch it, etc. So, I recently set out to find something that could hold my iPod Touch while I could listen to it. I discovered the Idox. Idox makes a case for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPod nano! These cases are not just some flimsy rubber things either! They actually hold and surround your device securely. So, obviously, I had to take pictures of the awesome one I received.
Here is the case closed with my iPod Touch inside of it.
Then, here it is when you open it.
Now, for the fun part! When you open it, you can make it into a stand, like so.
Isn’t that cool? That makes it perfect for watching a movie or tv show! Yay! You don’t have to hold it while you watch or listen to it. I’m really excited about this case. It holds the listening device securely so I don’t scratch it. It’s a nice hard case that I think will hold up. However, it isn’t thick or extremely heavy. To show you what I mean, I took one last photo.
That’s the case closed with my iPod inside it. See how thin it is! I’m holding it between my thumb and pointer finger! It’s protective yet sleek. It also snaps shut, so that you know when the case is closed. It opens easily by separating the two parts in the middle. Another great thing is that even when the case is closed, there is an opening for your headphones and usb cables! The case also comes in Black and Pink! An interesting fact is that it’s designed and manufactured in the USA! Woot! That means it’s not some cheap, poorly-made case. : ) I am seriously impressed with this case! If I ever get another device or case, I will be purchasing an Idox.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Idox is giving one reader a case of their own!
To enter: Go to Idox and tell me which case (iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPod Nano) you would get if you won.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow Laughing Lindsay on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Follow Idox on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
Giveaway ends on July 27th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US & CA residents only
Disclaimer: I received an Idox iPod Touch case for free for this review. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.