I recently tried a unique oil free skin conditioning serum from Lily Organics. Lily Organics Fresh Skin Care products are made fresh every week in a USDA Certified Organic laboratory in Colorado. The ingredients for Lily Organics are grown on its USDA Certified Organic farm. There are even specific lines for every skin type – Dry, Mature, Oily, Combination, Acne-prone, Sensitive and Normal.
I picked the oil free serum for various reasons. For starters, I’m always worried that a product will clog my pores and give me zits. However, I wanted a facial moisturizer. So, I picked this one since it’s for oily/normal/combination skin. I’m happy to report that my face feels and looks wonderful! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Plus, it didn’t irritate my skin or make me breakout.
The only thing I didn’t care for with the serum was the scent. It’s not a horrible smell, but I’m just used to products having a fruity or floral scent and this didn’t really have that. However, the scent goes away almost immediately and it’s not that bad. I have no problems continuing to use this serum. Overall, it’s a fantastic product.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
1 reader will win a Lily Organic beauty product of their choosing!
To enter: Visit the Lily Organics site and then tell me which Lily Organics product you most want to try out in a comment.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Like Lily Organics on Facebook and let me know in a comment.
8. Sign up for the Lily Organics Newsletter and let me know in a comment.
9. Add the Earth Day Event button to your blog.
Giveaway ends on April 21st at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclosure: I received free Lily Organics Conditioning Serum samples for review purposes. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.