First, look at your tracking service and set the time period for March 1st – March 31st.
Then, you find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest.
Next, you write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture (from Kelly’s site) and add it to your site or post. Also, link to the 3 Boys and a Dog site in your post.
Link that post up in the LinkyTools at the Blogger Appreciation post on Kelly’s site.
So, thank you to everyone on this list! I couldn’t do it without y’all. Note: I’m doing it how Kelly does it by only posting the blogs/small business sites and not the big sites. : ) However, in case you were wondering, Twitter sent me 253 visitors and Facebook sent 176 visitors in the month of March. Additionally, the awesome Online-Sweepstakes site sent me 1,213 visitors last month. Side note: I’ve been a member of that site for years and love it there. 😀
So, here are my top 10 referrers for the month.
1. Blog Giveaways sent me 206 visitors.
2. Tip Junkie Giveaway Directory sent 77 visitors.
3. Contest Girl sent me 61 visitors.
4. Famous Dave”s Tanner sent 28 visitors – they shared my review!
5. Fried Green Pickles sent me 17 visitors.
6. Gimmie Freebies sent me 15 visitors.
7. My old Blogspot blog sent 13 visitors. Haha! 8 months later and it’s still getting some hits.
8. Marie Anne’s Missives sent me 9 visitors.
9. Just Contest Stuff sent me 8 visitors. Hmm… I’ve never submitted a giveaway to this site. Guess where I will be submitting my giveaways now? ; )
10. Janay Green sent me 6 visitors last month.
Well, there you have it. So, where do you get the most traffic from? Oh, and feel free to participate by doing your own post and linking it up on Kelly’s site.