I’m very happy to partner with TBS again for another My Boys giveaway! This time the prize is a little different! You can look back at my 1st My Boys Giveaway to find out more about the show and to see what I think about it. If you don’t feel like doing so, here is a little snip-it about it!
TBS’s My Boys is back with its much anticipated fourth season. PJ Franklin (Jordan Spiro) and her eccentric male pub posse pummel their way through awkward situations in search of romance. Within the smorgasbord of career roller coasters, poker games and dueling advice from friends, PJ and her boys find that love can appear without warning in the most unexpected places.
Grab a beer and tune in or set your DVR to watch their latest trials and tribulations on Sunday nights at 10/9c – TBS.
I really enjoy this show and watch it every Sunday, which is why I’m happy to post this giveaway!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
TBS is giving a lucky person My Boys DVD Season 2 and 3 and Playing Cards
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this prize package or why you like the show My Boys.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
Giveaway ends on August 18th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: I received nothing for this post. The opinions expressed are my own.