On Thursday, I blogged about my dream job and participated in the 31 Day Blog Challenge being held by Fabulous Finds by Tiffany. Today’s theme seemed fun again, so I thought I’d give it a go as well. It’s our life bucket list. See what all I include on my list.
My Bucket List
- Get a full-time teaching position. It’s always been my dream to be a teacher. I’m still working towards this goal and I really hope it happens in the next couple of years.
- Get married. I am fairly certain I’ve found the man. Now, we are waiting for the both of us to get our lives started and to have stability before we get married.
- Go to the beach. I’ve never been to the beach, so I want to do so at least once in my lifetime.
- Learn to bake… like my grandma. I already have the stand mixer, now I just need to learn the skills and recipes
- Go to the Harry Potter theme park. I know this one seems silly, but I grew up with the books. So, I really want to experience the park and see the stuff come to live.
- Be pampered. My mom is not a feminine woman by any means. I am more so than she is, but am not a girly girl. I think it would be fun to have a day of pampering complete with a massage and a pedicure (as neither one of us has had that done since it’s seen as an unnecessary expense).
- Attend a big concert. I’ve attended one concert and it was for Flogging Molly. Granted, they are a real band and I enjoyed it. However, I think it would be fun to attend a concert for a more well-known person.
- Visit another country. It’s no secret that I haven’t traveled much. So, I think it would be fabulous to go to another country, just once to see how it is.
So, that’s my bucket list for life. What do you think of it? Do you have a list and is it similar to mine? Don’t forget that you can participate in the 31 Day Blog Challenge at Fabulous Finds by Tiffany.