You may recall the wonderful Nestle Paul Frank Giveaway I did last year. Well, Paul Frank is once again partnering with Nestle to offer limited edition holiday packaging this year sold exclusively at Target. The Paul Frank NESTLÉ CRUNCH bar is a candy bar and greeting card rolled into one – a perfect stocking stuffer! Additionally, you can go to the Nestle Crunch Facebook page to enter the Stocking Stuffer Sweepstakes for your chance to win weekly prizes (including Paul Frank branded merchandise).
To correspond with the lovely sweeps and the limited edition packaging, I received an awesome package from Nestle. This package included the limited edition Paul Frank Nestle Crunch bar. It’s so cute! It really would make the perfect holiday gift for anyone (including yourself). There’s also a great plush toy. I love it! There’s even a Story I Love coloring book included as well as a bag of Nestle Crunch Jingles (yummy). Now, you can enter below to win the same great package!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
A lucky Laughing Lindsay reader will win a Nestle Paul Frank prize package consisting of: a limited edition Paul Frank NESTLÉ CRUNCH bar, plush toy, Story I Love coloring book and a bag of NESTLÉ CRUNCH Jingles.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this prize package from Nestle.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add the holiday gift guide button to your blog (leave blog link).
Giveaway ends on December 23rd at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to U.S. residents.
Disclosure: I received a free Nestle Paul Frank package. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.