The transition from summer to school signals the start of busier schedules, which can make it challenging for families to stay connected. That’s why NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE is sharing new ideas, occasions and reasons to bake – because baking brings people together and helps make memories. Now is the perfect time to find sweet ways to connect and spend time together.
Here are a few ways NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE can help you and your family stay connected during the back-to-school season!
* Brighten your child’s day by packing a homemade chocolate chip cookie in their lunch, along with a note letting them know you’re thinking about them while they’re at school.
* Play with your food! For fun after-school activities, use NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Cookie Dough to create cookie puzzles and other fun cookie games the whole family can enjoy.
* Sweeten someone’s day by helping your children bake cookies to give to their favorite teacher, secretary, school nurse, or bus driver as a special treat.
I’m a huge fan of Nestle Toll House, so when I received the chance to get a Back-To-School Kit for myself and a reader, I was really excited. Not only does the kit come with free product coupons for cookie dough and morsels, but it comes with 2 bottles of their new Mini Toppers. I actually opened and tried these morsels right out of the containers! There is a white chocolate as well as a regular chocolate. I have to admit, I liked the regular better. However, they are both delicious! They would be great with some cookies or on ice cream! Either way, I’m still convinced that Nestle Toll House is a great way to brighten up any day!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Nestle Toll House is allowing me to give one lucky reader a Nestle Toll House Back-To-School Kit which includes:
one adult apron, one child apron, exclusive TOLL HOUSE recipe cards, NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE morsels and other NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE product coupons.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this great kit!
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
Giveaway ends on October 14th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclosure: I received my own Nestle Toll House Back to School Kit for this post. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.