I’m very happy to partner with Nestle Toll House again. This time it’s to promote the Nestle Toll House Spooktacular Baking Contest. Now, through October 20th, you can submit a Halloween-themed baked good using Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for a chance to win $2,500! Then, October 21st through October 28th, people will get to vote on the top 10 finalists and pick the winner!
Here’s a cute Monster Cookie picture to inspire you to make something awesome!
Now, for the exciting part…
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Nestle Toll House is giving 5 lucky winners a coupon for free Toll House Cookie Dough!
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win one of the coupons!
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
Giveaway ends on October 31st at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclosure: I received a coupon for free Toll House Cookie Dough for this post. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.