I know that with Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching and Easter right around the corner, people are going to want to fix holiday themed goodies. Well, Nestle is here to help with that. With the new Valentine Friends Sugar Cookies that feature a variety of full-color characters and shapes you can bake Valentine’s Day and Easter a little sweeter with these fun and colorful character cookies!
To help a lucky reader out with some holiday (or any time) cookie baking, I’ve got a quick giveaway from Nestle.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
One Laughing Lindsay reader will win a limited edition NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® cookie tin, free product coupons (these coupons expire 2/21, which is why I’m doing this one quickly), an activity book for Moms, and stickers.
To enter: Tell me why you want to win this kit.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide button to your blog (leave blog link).
Giveaway ends on February 9th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I received a Nestle Cookie Valentines Day Kit for free for review purposes. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.