After attending Reviewer’s Retreat 2012 and Type A Conference 2012 this summer, I realized that I really enjoy going to blog conferences. In fact, I would love the opportunity to go to more of them. So, I knew I had to enter for the chance to win a Blissdom Conference 2013 Sponsorship from one of my favorite networks – One2One. In order to win, I have to tell you why I should be chosen. So, I thought I’d do it in a list.
1. I love One2One Network. They have provided me with some great opportunities which you have already seen on this blog. For instance, I recently did a Say Hello to a Better Cell Phone Company with US Cellular post for them and I did the Centrum ProNutrients Supplement Giveaway earlier this year for them. So, I obviously know some of the great things they provide for members.
2. I love One2One Network. While attending Type A earlier this summer, I was on the dance team for O2O at the Ubisoft/Clever Girls Just Dance party. I am pictured above with my awesome team (including Malia who is the O2O Community Manager & Blog Editor).
3. I love One2One Network. I was actually interviewed for a O2O Featured Member Interview on their blog this summer.
4. I like attending blog conferences. Attending conferences gives me the opportunity to connect with people I love online as well as to meet new people. I enjoy learning new things and connecting with brands. Blissdom has been on my radar for the past few years since it used to be held in Tennessee and I live in Virginia. Even though it’s in Texas next year, I would still love to attend for these reasons.
5. I will tell people that I love One2One, like I’ve done above.
So, there you have it. That’s why I think I should win the One2One Network Blissdom ’13 Sponsorship.
Disclosure: This post serves as my entry into the One2One Blissdom 2012 Sponsorship Program. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.