Yesterday, I posted the hair styling tips from P&G Beauty Expert Marsha Chilko and gushed about my love for P&G beauty products. I love how high quality they are and that they are dependable. Today, I want to tell you about a special deal on P&G beauty available at CVS Pharmacy this week.
You can use your CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Card at ExtraCare Coupon Centers to get great deals on Herbal Essences® and Aussie® products:
· Get 2 Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo or Conditioner (10.1oz) for $6
· Get 2 Aussie® Moist Shampoo or Conditioner (13.1oz) for $6
· Plus, get an additional $1 off when you scan your ExtraCare Card!
· That’s almost $3.60 in savings on 2!
You must hurry if you want to get those deals though because they are available until just Saturday (March 9th). Additionally, you can get a great rebate if you plan to stock up now. Until April 30th, if you spend $50 on P&G Beauty products* at CVS, you will receive a $15 VISA gift card via mail-in rebate. You simply have to purchase qualifying products and send in this rebate form along with the UPCs to get your VISA gift card in the mail.
Clearly, this is the perfect week to get the P&G beauty supplies you need at CVS pharmacy. The good deals make using P&G beauty products that much better. Additionally, you can enter to win a special P&G beauty prize package below.
One Laughing Lindsay reader will win:
- Aussie® Moist Shampoo
- Aussie® Moist Conditioner
- Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo
- Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Conditioner
- $50 CVS Gift Card (so you can take advantage of the spend $50, get $15 offer)
*Participating Brands include: COVERGIRL®, Pantene®, Secret®, Venus®, Ivory®, Herbal Essences®, Aussie®, Clairol®, Safeguard, Olay®, Crest 3D White®, Head & Shoulders®, Puffs®, Vidal Sassoon®
Disclosure: I received a free package. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.