I was recently contacted to do a review of Piggy Paint, a line of eco-friendly & safe products! Piggy Paint is a natural nail polish designed for fancy little (& Big) girls. Both the polish and remover are non-toxic and odorless, yet wear the same as traditional polishes.
I received a thing of polish and some remover. I was a bit skeptical that any nail-polish remover could be odorless and work at the same time. However, it can be! The remover is clear and it even looks less harsh than regular removers! It also does a good job of removing polish.
I actually gave my bottle of nail polish to a little girl that I know. She was visiting and happened to find the little bottle of polish laying on the table. She picked it up and saw the piggy and instantly wanted it! Since it’s so safe, I didn’t feel bad giving to it her! It made her happy, she kept saying, “Look! It’s a piggy!” I liked the shade that I received, it was pretty!
They also have good deals on shipping! If you spend over $25, then domestic shipping is FREE! They will also ship worldwide!
Piggy Paint is generously offering Laughing Lindsay readers a 15% off exclusive coupon code to use on anything on the website, including sale items!
LAUGH15L expires October 31, 2009
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
Piggy Paint is offering one lucky reader a $15 gift code!
To enter: Go to Piggy Paint and tell me what you would buy with the $15!
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow @PiggyPaint on twitter (come back and tell me).
2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
3. Blogging about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
7. Become a fan of the Piggy Paint Facebook page (come back and tell me).
Giveaway ends on September 24 at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.