I have a fabulous cupcake item giveaway for you today. You know I love all things cupcakes, so I was very excited to be able to work with Pink Sugar Bakery for the holiday gift guide. They offer a variety of jewelry and shirts that have delicious dessert designs on them! How wonderful is that? They even have donut and coffee items.
I was lucky enough to receive one of their lovely cupcake pendant necklaces. The site actually allows you to build your own necklace! You can pick the kind of cake and frosting! The options for cake include yellow cake, chocolate cake, white cake, red velvet cake, and strawberry cake! There are three frosting choices: vanilla, strawberry, or chocolate. Plus, you can decide if you want sprinkles on it or not! I don’t know why you wouldn’t, but you do have that option. Haha! You can even make yours have a specific scent! Talk about a personalized cupcake gift!
First, let me just say that I LOVE this site! I adore all of the wonderful products available. I also appreciate all of the options available. Secondly, I also love my cupcake necklace. It is so pretty. The pendant is not too big in size or too small. So, it doesn’t come across as gaudy or anything. Plus, with all of the color options, you can get one to match every outfit, mood, or holiday. I really am impressed with Pink Sugar Bakery. I’d grade everything an A+. Now, I’m sure you want one at this point, right? Well, keep reading…
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
A lucky Laughing Lindsay reader will win a cupcake pendant necklace from Pink Sugar Bakery.
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win a cupcake necklace from Pink Sugar Bakery.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Follow Pink Sugar Bakery on Twitter and let me know you did so with your handle in a comment.
8. Add the holiday gift guide button to your blog (leave blog link).
Giveaway ends on December 25th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to U.S. residents.
Disclosure: I received a free cupcake necklace from Pink Sugar Bakery. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.