Perhaps, your new year’s resolution is to finally quit smoking. I previously did a Become an Ex Giveaway and am happy to do another one for the new year to help someone out. According to Become an Ex, 70% of smokers want to quit smoking. Additionally, former smokers have reported making an average of 8-11 quit attempts before they were successful long term — so quitting early is important. I’m happy to offer a giveaway that can help a reader out by giving them some nice resources for trying to quit.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
One Laughing Lindsay reader will win a Become an Ex backpack quit kit with resources to help you quit smoking!
To enter: Tell me why you want to win the quit kit.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add my New Year New Semester event button to your blog.
Giveaway ends on January 24th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: I received nothing for this post. The opinions expressed are my own.