So, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. With that, I’m posting the last Valentine’s Day gift guide review/giveaway! I saved one of the best for last. Sibu Beauty makes wonderful beauty products using sea buckthorn which is a fruit from the Himalayas that provides many wonderful benefits for skin and health. Plus, the fruit that is used helps to give the people of Tibet a job with a fair trade agreement. So, it’s good for you and Tibet!
I received 3 different products from Sibu Beauty to review. First, I tried the Revitalize & Renew Daily Juice supplement which you are supposed to drink just a few ounces of every day for improved skin tone and hair and nail growth! How awesome is that? This drink was a bright orange, I guess from all of the sea buckthorn in it. It has a very strong taste. I’m not sure I could ever drink more than the suggested amount as it does have such a strong taste.
I also tried the the Detoxifying Facial Soap. This bar of soap looks different from any soap I’ve ever tried. It’s a darker color than the typical cream/white soap I’m used to. Plus, it seems to have bits of grainy things in it. It does do a great job of cleaning my skin without making my skin dry. It also has a nice, strong scent.
Lastly, I tried the Face Cream which repairs and protects your skin. Like the other products, it has a somewhat of a strong scent. However, it’s pretty nice and it doesn’t last all day. I was pleased to learn to that it did keep my skin from drying out in this winter/snowy/windy weather of southwest Virginia! It’s kept my face nice and smooth.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
One reader will receive the same Sibu Beauty products I received for review: Revitalize & Renew Daily Juice supplement and the Soap and Face Cream!
To enter: Tell me why you would like to try Sibu Beauty products.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Add my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide button to your blog (leave blog link).
8. Follow Sibu Beauty on Twitter and let me know your handle in a comment.
9. Like Sibu Beauty on Facebook and let me know your name on your profile in a comment.
Giveaway ends on February 27th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I received samples of Sibu Beauty products for free for review purposes. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.