New and returning students always need something for school/college. However, it’s not always easy to predict what they will need until they get there and classes start. With Gift Card Mall you can allow your student to get what they need without having to guess.
You see, Gift Card Mall offers gift cards to multiple stores and sites. However, they also give you the option to purchase a Choice Card which is then cashed in on the site by the recipient for a card to any store on the site. Meaning, you can just purchase the Choice Card for your student and then allow them to use it to pick out which store they want to use it at.
I received a Choice Card to the site. Something I didn’t like about it was that the Choice Card was valued at $25. However, I had to select an e-card option to avoid paying for shipping of the card (taken out of the $25). Granted, I still placed my order online. However, if your student wants to go to a local store to use it or wants an actual gift card, then keep that in mind when you select the amount to give them.
Other than the shipping costs thing, I really like the site. There’s many different options of stores and sites to select from. Plus, the site is really quick and easy to use. I also received my e-gift card the same day I purchased it. So, that was nice. The site is really handy for sending gifts to students away from home.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
One lucky Laughing Lindsay reader will win a $25 gift card from Gift Card Mall.
To enter: Tell me which gift card from GiftCardMall.com you would choose if you win and why.
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tell others about this giveaway (Tweet, Digg, Stumble, email, forum, meme, blog it, Google Buzz, etc). You get one extra entry for each thing done. One Tweet allowed per person.
3. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
4. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post. (Come back and tell me which one.)
7. Follow Gift Card Mall on Twitter and let me know your handle in a comment.
8. Like Gift Card Mall on Facebook and tell me you did so in a comment.
9. Add the Back to School Event button to your blog.
Giveaway ends on September 25th at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I received a free gift card. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.