What are you doing for spring break 2010? Do you want to take a “Road Trip” with Carolina Pad? I’m excited to introduce you to the first collection from their new Studio C brand – Road Trip. It’s hip, trendy and cool – sure to be a hit with everyone! I received a lovely pack from Carolina Pad containing these products (which are pictured above):
· 2 Road Trip spiral-less notebooks
· 2 Road Trip personal notebooks
· 2 Road Trip two-pocket folders
I actually received my pack from Carolina Pad during the week of my spring break! I really like these products! They have a really fun and young design! I’m a fan of butterflies, so this design is great. I also like that it comes in 2 different background colors!
I like the spiral-less notebooks because the ends of the spirals tend to get caught on things. This also keeps me from having little bits of paper sticking out of the spiral. I also like the personal notebooks because they are the perfect size for me to make all of my wonderful lists! They are so cute! The two-pocket folders are also handy for an education major because I have to keep up with so many papers!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
Carolina Pad is offering one reader a Road Trip pack of their own!
To enter: Go to Carolina Pad and tell me which other product you would most like to own.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow @carolinapad twitter (come back and tell me).
2. Follow me on Twitter (let me know in a comment).
3. Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Blog about the contest (post link in comment).
5. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
6. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
7. Add my blog button to your blog or add my blog to your blogroll(leave blog link).
8. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
9. For 3 extra entries, take the survey on Laughing Lindsay (let me know in 3 separate comments).
10. Become a Carolina Pad Facebook Fan (come back and tell me).
11. Tell me about your favorite road trip/spring break memories.
Giveaway ends on April 9 at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only and if you have won a Carolina Pad giveaway in the past 90 days you are not eligible for this giveaway.
Disclaimer: I received a free Road Trip pack for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.