It is very easy to use! You don’t have to heat it up (unlike a big scary oven) or spray it (like a regular pan). You just pour in the batter (of cake or muffins or anything else really) and let it bake for a few minutes. Here is a picture of my chocolate cupcakes as they are baking.
As you can see, I made a little bit of a mess when I was putting the batter in the holes (which turned out to be ok). I was pleasantly surprised when the cupcakes came out of the maker so easily. I used a spoon to scoop them up. Here is a picture of the cupcakes after I removed from the maker (they look a little funny because I kept poking them to check and see if they were done. Hehe!).
This is a wonderful cupcake maker. It even came with a decorating bag and tips! Here is a picture of my first attempt at using a decorating bag with tips!
I think I did a pretty good job for it being my first time! Although, in my household it doesn’t really matter what it looks like. All that matters is that it tastes good. Let me tell you, these were delicious!
The cupcake maker is also very easy to clean. I just wiped it with a damp towel and the crumbs came right off! This is a very nice cupcake maker and I can’t wait to use it again! I might try making muffins sometime! I also like it because it makes mini cupcakes that are just the right size! I also like that I got it in pink! It’s so cute! I love it!
Select Brands, Inc. is a national sales and marketing organization for small kitchen appliances and other electric household products. We are involved in all aspects of product development from manufacturing right down to the design of the knobs and levers.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
Select Brands is generously offering one very lucky reader a Babycakes Cupcake Maker!
To enter: Go to Select Brands and tell me another one of their products you like.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow @SelectBrands on twitter (come back and tell me).
2. Follow me on Twitter (let me know in a comment).
3. Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Blog about the contest (post link in comment).
5. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
6. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
7. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
8. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
9. For 3 extra entries, take the survey on Laughing Lindsay (let me know in 3 separate comments).
Giveaway ends on May 3 at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: I received a Cupcake Maker for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.